Tuesday 4 January 2011

Suspension

Hi all, happy new year :). Below are photos of the Foggy friends atc (artist trading card) swap specimens I received before Christmas



The above six are my favourite. Stupidly I forgot to take any photos of my own atc. My Grandma got me a load of card making stuff for my birthday, which is why I entered it, to use some of my stuff up.  

A model areoplane my brother got for Christmas



I received a letter in the post the other day saying Dr Wight has mysteriously suspended his clinic for the forseeable future. Nobody has a clue why. Lots of people on Foggy friends are grumbling about it, many people rely on him a great deal. Hopefully the reason isn't too serious though so he'll be able to start practising again soon.

In the meantime we will just have to continue with the treatments alone. Its a shame from the tests point of view as I'll be unable to have those now. I probably won't even be able to find a Dr to retest my Mitochondria function to see if the Infra-red has improved it

However there are ME sufferers who take Naltrexone without a Drs supervision so at least I shall probably be able to carry on accessing it.

He has recommended Zolperdem Tartrate for my sleep problems which started again in early Nov and leave me feel really rubbish (shattered, sore eyes, painful fuzzy head). It is addictive though so I can only take it occasionally. My sleep has improved the last couple of weeks though. On Sunday night I tried cutting down to 3 Melatonin tablets rather than four but slept badly again, felt very yucky, so have gone back to the original doseage. Its a pity that sleeping pills are the only thing that makes a significant difference to my sleep. I've tried cutting down on rests in case I'm underdoing it, getting fresh air and practising yoga every day but nothing like that works.

I managed to have a lovely Christmas and New year despite everything. On New years day we went out to lunch at Ickwork house, which as you can guess from the pic was delightful;

    

No comments:

Post a Comment