Monday 24 January 2011

The LDN database

'Until there’s a cure, there’s LDN'

This is a quote from the LDN database.com website which I think is very fitting. I was recently directed to this online database by a helpful foggy friender called Luna. I am thinking of writing a letter to my MP lobbying for a clinical trial of LDN (though it'd be helpful if they developed a proper diagnosis for ME first). When I posted this on Foggy Friends Luna asked my why don't I join the group pushing for a clinical trial and to remember to fill in the form there stating how I felt LDN had helped me. 

The Graph for ME/CFS sufferers is very encouraging. Of the 22 people who have submitted info 16 found it helpful, 4 not sure and 2 nothing. You can view the graph here;


I've also joined the LDN yahoo group. Most of the other members have MS rather than ME but they sent me loads of Word documents stuffed with info on LDN. I'll include bits of the information on my blog as I read it 

If you are an ME sufferer on LDN follow this link to fill the form;  http://www.ldndatabase.com/questions.html

Foggy Friends have a chat room as well as forums. I've only just started to use the chat room, occasionally in the evenings, its nice to talk to some different people in 'real' time for a change. Foggy friends seems to be a very democratic ME website and there is a good mix of people  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reminding me about the LDN database. There must be far more people out there, than who have listed themselves though. Perhaps like me, they wanted to see how it goes first.

    ReplyDelete