Thursday 16 December 2010

'When I grow up'

I've spent so long dreaming of living a healthy life that it seems weird to think I might ever have one now! Rather like someone whose lived on the street all their life dreaming of a warm home and a family. I've gone from saying 'When I'm better' to 'When I grow up' as the time I've been ill lenthened and I realised I'd be unlikly to recover before I became a grown up. I still use that phrase even though I am a grown up officially now, though I guess I am still a sort of teenager?

Some dreams for my future;

  1. Volunteer for Suffolk Wildlife Trust or/and The Amateur Entomology society
  2. Go to university to study some kind of Life science
  3. Graduate and work as a freelance ecologist/zoologist/environmental campaigner
  4. travel in Canada, South America and New Zealand (Ben, my brother and Hannah, his girlfriend are going to South America next year, lucky things!)
  5. Swim, sail, dive, bike and Mambo dance
  6. Live independently with 3 rats, a chinchilla called Pikachu (because chinchillas always remind me of him!, and guinea pigs naturally. Maybe even some chickens  
My Mum had another phone consultation yesterday with Dr Wight. He has recommended we increase the Naltrexone, have 2ml in the morning as well as 4.5 in the evening. He is pretty convinced I have XMRV and that the Naltrexone will help that so fingers crossed!


No comments:

Post a Comment