Friday 8 October 2010

Cold

 I haven't updated my blog for a fortnight! I'v had a cold which has
left me worn out and headachey. Was feeling rather devastated by this,
just as I felt I was getting my life sorted out at last, but such is
life. From experience life seems to enjoy throwing everything it has
at you and you just have to rise to the challenge. I tried to pretend
I was perfectly alright to start with but after 3 days of driving
myself to exhaustion and trying not to faint from the pain and fog in
my brain I gave in and bawled
Still I managed to upload my slideshow before I had my setback. Its
accessed via untitled page link under my profile, please take a look
and tell me your comments. The song, entitled 'Silently', is written
and played by my beutiful, glamorous friend Chlay. You can buy it from
iTunes with the money going towards The ME association.
Dr Wight recommened Bubu to detoxify me and releive cold symptoms. Its
a South American herbal remedy which you can buy from Rio Healthcare.
It has a mild taste and no known side affects though you have to take
lots of fluids whilest using it

No comments:

Post a Comment