Sunday 20 May 2012

Message from my mother

"Rosa is very unwell at the moment. She has had a series of episodes
of being sick and a bad cold. This has left her very low in energy and
spirits. Any communication from people who understand would cheer her
up a lot.

Kind regards
Julia"

I would really like more communication from the outside world, whoever
you are, but I'm too poorly atm to reply regularly. Anyone who would
be happy to contact me regularly without expecting a reply would be
greatly appriciated. It would help conserve my sanity a lot!

My E-mail is 6chestnuts@googlemail.com. I now expect a lot of e-mails
from nutters!

Apologies to those who have seen the message from my mum already :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rosa

    Big wave (lifting my arm up with all my strength) everyone is thinking of you and hoping you make as good as recovery as possible. I did not know you had a blog before, very impressive :-)

    Sending healing hugs and much love xxxxx

    ReplyDelete