Monday 2 January 2012

Christmas gifts from Father pony

My little tree
I know it probably seems a little weird to some, somebody who can't ride asking for jodphurs for Christmas. But I figured that people who don't ski wear skiing jackets + people who don't dance wear ballet pumps so why shouldn't people who don't ride wear jodphurs

The ones I'm wearing are from the Townend range I've been a pony nut since I was about 11, subscribing to magazines, playing games, watching it on tv, going on forums. But I haven't had any chance to actually ride sadly. Its difficult when half the time your so weak + dizzy its a struggle to sit, propped up, in bed never mind on a horse


My dream pony would be a bay caspian. Caspians are small horses, suited to small adults with very graceful paces from the Caspian mountains

1 comment:

  1. I love it that you found a way to embrace part of your dream with those jodphurs - great reasoning too!

    ReplyDelete